OK, so Mike from Caliblog.com (that son of a bitch) tagged me. I've been tagged to name 7 of my favorite songs and seven strange habits I might have.
Let's do the habits.
1. I'm a bigger fan of sleeping on the floor then sleeping in a bed. Is that weird? Well it gets weirder. When I sleep on the floor I prefer to be close to a wall.
2.When I'm home alone and have nothing to do I prefer to find something to do with someone. But, when I cant find anything to do or anywhere to go I tend to get some of my best ideas on paper or video. But there are days I have stayed home with the goal to get work done only to achieve nothing.
3. I have double jointed thumbs.
4. My obsession with the entertainment industry is thanks to my parents. I was raised by a VCR. What I need to do is get on one of those game shows dedicated to movie pop culture. I can tell you just about when any movie came out in the 80's/early 90's and what there box office take was. Let me just say that the summer of 1989 was a great year for the motion picture industry.
4. I have this strange obsession and hatred with death. I can't explain it. It could be the fact I've been to more funerals and wakes then anyone I know. Being sometimes atheist and sometimes agnostic I just cant help but wonder, is there a soul, where does it go, if theres no soul then what happens. Do we just cease to exist? Then there are times i contemplate getting cremated or buried. What makes more sense? there are so many graves that just sit in one spot for eternity with no one to visit them. Its a waste of space. So Cremation makes more sense. But then I think we should all be put in the dirt with out a box or anything. That way we can all become one with the earth.
5.Theres a movie out there called "The Midnight Hour". It sucks! But I need to watch it once every Halloween. It was a TV movie about zombies and vampires made for ABC and aired the night after Halloween back n 1985. When I was a kid I loved it. They actually released it on DVD for a limited time back in 2000 for $19.95. I bought it of course. If you go on amazon now you can buy it for the low price of $285 dollars. Yup, I said $285 dollars Heres the link
6.I have trouble reading fiction which is strange since all I do is write and create fantasy. I do have ADHD which makes it a lot harder to read in general But when I know a story is real, I find it easier to focus.
7.I've always wanted a real aunt or uncle and I also want to be an uncle. Its just desire I have. Also for some reason I always wanted a sister. I still want the brother I have, I just also wanted a sister.
Now I guess this is where I will wrote my 7 favorite songs/
1. Charlene by Stephen and the Colberts
2. Paris by A Faulty Chromosome
3. The Adventure Final by Angels and Airwaves
4. We Built this City by Starship....because the song is fun...Dont Judge me
5. Brian Wilson by Barenaked Ladies
6. Bad Moon Rising by Credence Clearwater Revival
7. Anything George Clinton
Now Im suppose to tag 7 people so please forgive me.
Mollye, Claire aka Little Miss Sunshine, Rissa, Spinning Girl Jillie aka NurseRachete, Bex, Trailerboy.